Followers

Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Bathing Beauty

Good afternoon everyone, I hope you have had a good week, here in the UK we are getting ready for another Bank Holiday.  It's going to be hot hot hot, or so the weather forecasters say.  They are also predicting thunder storms but we shall see.  So do you have any plans yet!  I shall be having a BBQ and just some nice relaxing time with family and friends, may do some crafting as well of course...

So over at The Three Muses this week the challenge theme is Vintage Bathing Beauties, what a fabulous theme, as I really love Vintage, so had great fun creating this!

Vintage Bathing Beauties



I used an image from my vintage stash and blurred it in PicMonkey, the sea gulls are from my stash, then the whole creation was created in GIMP.

Challenges I would like to enter


Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love vintage too anything vintage I love what you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and great beach feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color work a gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take a bow, Miss Sonia, this is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so lovely, Sonia! I would like to be in that scene! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this piece, Sona! Fab colours and the birds are a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice inviting piece of work. The color depth is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and captivating effects - a stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these vintage pictures. Lovely Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, life among the seagulls and a very snappy bathing beauty. The design and colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work blending it all together. Applause from here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great and joyful artwork Sonia! :)

    ReplyDelete