Followers

Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Altered CD / Flower Ballerina

Hi!  Hope your all having a good Friday, nearly the weekend, do you have any plans.. I'm not sure what we are doing tomorrow but Sunday my bestie is coming to visit, so that will be good.  Not how much crafting will be done!

Last night I came across a file on my computer with a whole lot of digi images, I don't really do a lot of crafting with digi images, I have trouble colouring them, but I found some amazing images by Aurora Wings, so the colouring took a while to do and I actually used one pencil and some chalk. I also decided to purchase some die cut Butterflies and Leaves in white, I don't have to many because it's not very often I create using these items, but this is what I did..

Altered CD
Flower Ballerina


I have used a Christmas CD that we had two copies of
White Card
Image is Flower ballerina - Aurora Wings
Grey pencil
Purple and Blue chalk
The silver edging around the CD is from a Christmas Angel
Flowers are made using 2 sizes of Flower
Small Pearls
Die cut white leaves
Die cut White Butterflies

Challenges I would like to enter





Crafty Hugs Sonia

6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Such a beautiful image and I love the lace around the edges. The flowers and butterflies finish it off perfectly! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our butterflies challenge!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, isn't this so pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a delicate and beautiful card. Love the shape too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - this is the most beautiful CD I have ever seen!
    Love your image and colouring, a delicate delight with such beautiful embellishments!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete