Followers

Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

Design Team News

Hello friends and fellow crafters, last night I mentioned I would have some exciting news.  Well I can now tell you that my good friend Lorraine has started a challenge blog to which I am co-owner of, Lorraine was inspired by another challenge blog she is a frequent visitor to and so made the decision to do one of her own.  I must say I am so pleased and excited to be asked to take this journey with her. We realise that there is a lot of work that goes on into running and creating a challenge blog, but we are in for the long haul and look forward to the journey we are about to embark on.   We have a design call for 2017 out at the moment, so if you would like the chance to be on our team, you can find all the details on the challenge blog.


I have today for your inspiration a canvas I made a few weeks ago, I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out.  I have used some stamps from the wonderful Tim Holtz and those Crazy Birds.

Crazy Birds


That's it for today, i'll be back tomorrow with another digital layout.

Crafty Hugs Sonia xx





1 comment: